Serving as a volunteer is a great way to give back to the HR community and to network with your peers. It is also a great way to use skills you already have or to develop a new skill you need. SHRM-Atlanta operates with the leadership of a 70+ member volunteer leadership team and with more than 300 volunteers.
Volunteer Leadership Team Organizational Structure
Volunteer with SHRM-Atlanta within one of these 6 key areas:
- Professional Development: Define and deliver overall professional development programming for our members
- Member Relations: Enhance the member onboarding experience, engagement & retention
- Volunteer Leadership: Enable HR practices for SHRM-Atlanta's Volunteer Leadership TEam
- Signature Initiatives: Promote thought leadership and recognition for excellence in HR
- Workforce Readiness: Manage and coordinate HR skills-based community volunteer opportunties
- Marketing & Communications: Promote SHRM-Atlanta, membership and professional development
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to volunteer with SHRM-Atlanta please use the link below to compete the Volunteer Profile. Someone from our Volunteer Leadership team will contact you shortly with next steps.
Please contact us if you have any questions: