Go Further with SHRM-Atlanta Membership
In the digital age, you might think you can find the resources you need for your career online. But SHRM-Atlanta offers so much more. Check out the benefits of membership below, and see how much further you can take your career with SHRM-Atlanta. Once you join, you can get acquainted with all that SHRM-Atlanta has to offer (and meet some of your fellow SHRM-Atlanta members in the process) at one of our member orientation workshops.
Why wait? Join now and start going further in your career today. Not sure which membership type is right for you? Check out the descriptions of our member types here.
Go Further with Networking & Education
- A vibrant and engaged community of over 2,300 HR peers and resource partners with which to learn and share best practices
- Service and leadership volunteer opportunities, ranging from one-time events to ongoing initiatives that help you hone your business acumen and leadership capacity
- More than 35 in-person professional development opportunities per year to foster relationships, sharing of best practices, and learning that will help you take your career to the next level
- Local annual conferences featuring educational sessions across a broad range of topics - including an annual 2-day spring conference attended by 1,200+ HR professionals and service providers and an annual fall 1-day Symposium
- Power Breakfasts featuring panel discussions with senior-level HR professionals
- Regional Development Communities (formerly GEMs) for networking and educational opportunities in a more intimate setting and near your office or home
- Chapter meetings featuring networking with "Join the Conversation" and a keynote presentation on relevant and compelling topics affecting HR and businesses (first chapter meeting is FREE for paid new members)
- Monthly members-only webinars
- Re-certification credits for most programming from both SHRM and HRCI
- Intensive certification exam review courses that ensure you are ready to take the SHRM or HRCI certification exams (HRCI in the spring; SHRM in the fall)
- HR Young Professionals Community for those just starting out in the profession
Go Further with Resources
- Access to the latest HR resources and information, including a subscription to online resource HR360, monthly electronic magazine The e-Human Resource, and weekly eCommunications with news and announcements about upcoming events
- Access to HR-specific job postings in online Career Center
- SHRM-Atlanta LinkedIn group
- Recognition programs, including the SHRM-Atlanta Impact Awards
- Online membership directory
- SHRM-Atlanta blog, written by local experts on the latest topics
- Discounts for products and services from select partners. In order to view more details regarding each benefit. Please note, you must be an active SHRM-Atlanta member to view our member discounts here.