SHRM-Atlanta's Member Benefits
Wondering why you should join SHRM-Atlanta? We have the tools, professional development, and networking opportunities you need - right at your fingertips.
Let SHRM-Atlanta assist you in tapping into the power of an established group of 2,300 HR professionals, provide you with high quality educational opportunities, and give you the resources to stay informed, SHRM-Atlanta is centered on what you need to succeed!
Why wait? Take a few minutes, join today, and immediately start receiving the benefits of being a proud member of SHRM-Atlanta:
Easy New Member Experience
- We've come up with your first steps to take after becoming a member! Use our easy-to-follow plan and you'll know everything about SHRM-Atlanta in no time at all! Find out the best ways to engage, utilize your member benefits, and learn from other SHRM-Atlanta members. We'll be with you every step of the way!
- NEW for 2017! Access to our new Assessment Resource Center- SHRM-Atlanta has partnered with the Performance Assessment Network (PAN) to help our members improve their hiring, retention, employee development, and leadership outcomes
- Find who/what you’re looking for by searching SHRM-Atlanta's Membership Directory and HR Resource Partner Directory
- Complimentary subscription to HR360 an award-winning online HR library, that provides comprehensive, easy-to-navigate, and easy-to-understand human resources and benefits guidelines, news, tools, and information on both federal and state laws
- Service and leadership volunteer opportunities, ranging from one-time events to ongoing initiatives that help you hone your business acumen and leadership capacity
- Read an issue, or two, of the SHRM-Atlanta Connection eMagazine. Filled with information about HR issues you may be facing, as well as keeping you up-to-date on the direction of your SHRM-Atlanta Chapter, brought to you bimonthly in an online format. Visit www.shrmatlanta.org/connection to view current and archived issues.
Career Development Opportunities
- Looking to take your career to the next level? Join us at the many professional development opportunities held throughout the year which enable you to foster relationships and share best practices in programs specifically designed to help you succeed
- Each month various webinars are scheduled, many at no additional cost to members, to keep you up to date on topics you need to know in the profession, and on how you can best take advantage of your SHRM-Atlanta member benefits
- Intensive certification exam review courses to ensure you are ready to take the SHRM or HRCI certification exams
- SHRM-Atlanta’s Career Center,a fantastic resource for both employers looking for quality candidates and job seekers searching for their next HR role
- Notification of upcoming recognition and awards opportunities, including the SHRM-Atlanta Awards for Excellence in HR (IMPACT Awards) and other awards and scholarship opportunities
HR Professional Communities